NOW OFFERING PERSONAL HOLIDAY SHOPPING SERVICES



Season's Greetings!

I’d like to introduce a new holiday shopping service I organically launched in late November. I have family in Hawai’i and every year for the past few, I’ve put together and gift-wrapped goodies from Trader Joe’s and sent them with their other gifts. They are all foodies and the first year the box was filled only with Trader Joe’s and they were thrilled!

This year I decided to extend this idea and offer it as a personal shopping service for friends and family living in the islands, including gift wrapping if preferred. As I began making the photo lay-outs of the items I suggest for them, I had a flash that maybe friends’ and family here might like these as well - OR - want to hire me for their *personal holiday shopping in general.


TRADER JOE'S HOLIDAY BEAUTY SELECTIONS

For the super busy, here is one idea! A selection of wellness and beauty products available at Trader Joe's. This gift package would be perfect for the lady in your life, or for yourself as an indulgent reward for a year well lived or, select a few items here and add some cookies and teas, instead! The gift combinations are endless when it comes to personal holiday shopping!

If you know me, you might know my passion is found in creating happy moments for people. I am a professional liaison/assistant in the realm of arts, philanthropy, and entertainment and I would love to help you reduce your stress-levels during the holidays. Just consider me your personal Holiday Assistant and if needed, I’ll run your errands too!

By hiring me instead of “Co. A”, you will receive the personal touch not offered by an automaton, won’t have to worry about pesky porch thieves, and can add last minute items for no extra charge or delay. Instead of ordering online from retailers located in the general vicinity of Los Angeles, give me your list and I will hand select your gifts, wrap and deliver them to you for a nominal fee.

If you’d like me to pm you my one-sheet outlining my services and fee, just let me know. I am here, ready to help and am sending good tidings to you and yours!
šŸ’
With Gratitude,
Shawni Groves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELP SUPPORT "LET THERE BE ROCK SCHOOL, PANHANDLE" SHENANDOAH VALLEY, WV

PASTICHE GARDENS FOUNDER, RENEE HOWARD, CREATES THE "HEAVY METAL WALL" OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD

ROSIE ONE IS THE FEATURED YOUTH ARTIST IN "WHEN SHE RISES", OPENING AT S.P.A.R.C. ON JULY 7, 2018